If you have any questions about Invisalign or are interested in getting Invisalign, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. Dr. Lintakoon has been practicing orthodontics, including Invisalign treatment for many years and is happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. All consultations are complimentary.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move progressively until the final positioning has been achieved.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary on an individual, case by case basis.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com or contact us for a complimentary consultation.